Welcome at the water - welcome to the snow
You are a travel agency or group operator and would like to include the largest mountain lake in Tyrol to your catalog? Here are some good reasons why you should introduce your customers to the "Fischerwirt am Achensee".
You would like to make a trip to the Achensee with your company, club or friends? We do a tailor made offer according to your wishes.
With a tour group you never travel alone. .... Come visit today and tomorrow again! Take a deep breath and enjoy what you can do.
Our Fischerwirt bus travel extras for summer as well as winter
- Rich continental breakfast buffet in the morning
- 3 course evening menu (you can choose from a variety of main courses), salads from the buffet, soup from the buffet
- Welcome schnapps on arrival evening
- Guest card free for many discounts on atractions in the region
- Public buses are free with the guest card in the region (they run directly from the hotel)
- Local walks followed by a meal of Kaiserschmarren at the hotel
- Free walking sticks for rent
- Elevator up to the fourth floor of our hotel
- Use of the sauna and steam bath according to opening hours
- Original Tyrolean evening with folk dances and performances (surcharge, on prior request)
- Visit and guided tour at the local museum "Sixenhof"next to the hotel (surcharge, on request)
- Hike to the Köglalm with snack (surcharge, on request)
- Barbecue with music on the terrace, or typical tyrolean buffet evening with music
- Horse sleigh ride at Pertisau with a tiny stop at an traditional hut (surcharge, on request)
- Torchlight walk with mulled wine
- Visit to the tyrolean christmas at the nearby museum (on surcharge, on request)
- Invitation to coffee and cake in the afternoon (once a week)
- We are happy to arrange a professional tour guide for half-day or day trips (prices from € 140.00), which accompanies the group from the hotel.
We are happy to assist you in arranging excursions in the area. The central location of the Achensee offers a lot of day and half-day trips to many of the most beautiful sights in Tyrol: