Our hotel and restaurant are closed during the austrian lockdown from 22.11.2021 to 12.12.2021. We hope to welcome you soon!
NEW "2-G-rule": The following measures are in effect from 8 November:
Like in many other European countries, COVID cases in Austria are currently rising. To keep locals and visitors safe, additional protection measures are about to be introduced:
- For hotels, restaurants, bars, nightclubs, leisure centres, gyms, cultural institutions (cinemas, theatres etc.), ski lifts and body-related services (such as hairdressers) proof of vaccination/recovery is mandatory (children under the age of 12 are exempt).
- COVID tests (both PCR and antigen) are no longer valid as "entry tests".
- FFP2 masks are required on public transport, in cable cars and in all retail businesses and museums.
- 2-dose-vaccinations are now valid for 9 months only after the second dose (previously: 12 months)
- Children under 12 years are currently exempt from entry rules, for minors between 12 and 18 years, a solution is being worked on.
We are already looking forward to finally welcoming you again! Stay healthy!